Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. Russian League

Hey Guys, On this Post I'm going to explain Fifa 14 Russian League. If you are short on coins and you want to play with a good team. You should go for Russian League. After my XBOX account was banned I switched to PC version of Fifa14. I had 1575 Fifa points to spend. Which I did and had 15.000 gold. I couldn't even buy Balotelli which worth 25k. So I decided to buy players from Barclays League. They were really slow and I wasn't comfortable to play with them. So I decided to buy players from Russian League and you know what? In my opinion Doumbia CSKA Moscow player is much-much better than Fernando Torres and list goes on and on. Of course, I prefer my old Italian Serie-a team which I reviewed earlier. If you want to read my review for Serie-A here is the link http://noobiehelp.blogspot.com/2013/10/fifa-14-ultimate-team-italian-serie-a.html
                                                      Here is the team


Goalkeeper(GK)-Igor Akinfeev(The best goalkeeper in Russian League. Really reliable) He's got at Handling.

Central Defenders(CB)- Samba and Boccetti. I really like Samba he's good in defense and he is good in corners he scored two goals. Boccetti really reliable defenders. He's good at tackling.

Right Back(RB)-Dario Srna. Sadly I couldn't find good Right Backs in Russian League so I decided to get Dario Srna(I was short of coins so considering he's cheap price he's good right back)

Left Back(LB)- In my opinion the best LB in game is Criscito I even used him with Italian Team. He's Pace is good and he's really good at crosses.

Central Defensive Midfielder(CDM)- Igor Denisov. Even though he have bad manners in real life but he's the best CDM in Russian League. I played M'villa but you can't see him in game so Denisov is the best choice.

Left Midfielder(LM)-I bought Gonzales because he has 90 pace. For me Pace is the most important thing in game. Sadly I don't have coins to buy El-Shaarawy hopefully If I get coins I'll buy him soon.

Right Midfielder(RM)- The best RM after Hulk in Russian League is McGeady. He's fast and cheap and I don't have 25-35k to buy Hulk. He's good at scoring and crossing.

Central Attacking Midfielder- Keysuke Honda. Sadly, for CSKA Moscow after January Transfer Window
Honda will leave Russians as a free agents to A.C Milan. As a A.C Milan supporter I'm happy about it :) He's great taking free kicks and corners and good at shooting.

Strikers- Doumbia. My top scorer. He's the beast. He scores and runs like a devil. He's the cheap version of Mario Balotelli.
Javier Hernandez A.K.A Chicharito- I got him because he's cheap and I really like this striker. He's really good at assisting and he plays really well with Doumbia.


                                                                 Substitutes.


On my substitutes this players are the best replacement for the team above. Except I bought Odil Ahmedov
because he's Uzbek :)) We are from the same country. As you noticed all of my players axcept defenders
have 70+ pace. So I like the fast players. Thanks for your time if you liked the post share it with your friends and if you have questions write your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment