Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How to make gold or real $$ in Diablo3

Hey guys,
Today i'm going to teach you how to make gold in Diablo 3. Hurry up you have a time until March to make your $$. I'm not going to teach you to flip items or sell unidentified items(Such as Mempo of Twilight and other items. Which is waste of time and gives you small profit). To start with you need to have budget. I started with 500m gold. Second thing you need is to know, is how to build characters. For example I build Monks. I know how to build them even though sometimes they are not perfect(For 6 month i didn't know about One With Everything passive skill).  If you build Monk 210k+ Damage per second, With 550 resist(with OWE) and 45k+ Life you can easily sell it for 1.5-2b. I always tell the truth stats. Because if you make the buyer happy they will always comeback. Who usually buy sets? It's the people who just want to play the game or they are new. So after Monk they need Barbarian or other characters. Once I had a guy who got 4 chars from me except Witch Doctor. Another guy bought from me 2 Demon Hunters, 1 Monk, 1 Barbarian, 1 Wizard and 1 Witch Doctor. He paid me $460 in total. Why I always sell Monks? Because usually Barbarians are easy to build. Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor they are not famous characters. I need to learn how to build Wizard because. i'm not good at it. What you need to succeed in this? First of all patience, Most of the time they are trolls who wants to have fun. I usually ignore them. Second, get ready to be muted because you always advertise the set and there are some people who hates the spam. Third always tell the truth about the stats. Never lie or scam. You lose the customer and most of the people will tell others that you are a scammer. I sold one guy Monk DPS 210k+ and he was so happy that I made 3 sets to his friends. There is one guy who bought from me 3 characters sets. He paid me for all $260. If you work well with your clients they even can buy the set by paypal. Before doing that they need to trust you. To make deal fair and when I'm sure the guy is serious, I usually give 3 any items from his future set. Then he transfers the full amount to my account after that he gets the full set.
What comes in the set?
All 13 items + Gems(No items crafted) No paragon levels. If you have paragon 100 and they have level 60 monk. Your 220K Damage will be around 170-190 on their Monk. So that means you lied to them. Get ready to spam a lot. Even though people will hate you, but at the end of the day, you will get your profit.

Hurry up, AH is going to close on March 31, 2014 and all of this items which we have now will be worthless. The only way to be the best in game after the Reaper of Souls patch will be released. It's to have gold because gems will be worthless so will be the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment