Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team French League.

Hey guys, Merry Christmas. For the last couple of months I really wanted to try Ligue 1(French championship and French players). Yesterday, I decided to do that. My budget was only 7.5k coins after selling my Russian League squad. I was a little bit worried that I cannot continue my reviews. But, thanks to my friend and a reader who provided me with some coins to do this review. I got everyone I needed to make French Squad except Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He worth more than 1million Coins which is equal to $250 dollars if you buy coins from 3rd party websites. I paid 75-85k for the whole squad. Played 7 Games Won 4 and Lost 3. Compared to this team my Russian Team was much better. In my opinion this team is much slower and they don't play well with each other(even with 100 chemistry). Here is my starting 11 with more specific statistics.

                                                               
Goalkeeper-Hugo Lloris. Games Played 7. Conceded 9 Goals. Which I think it's average. He's good at diving. In my opinion he's the best French Goalkeeper in game.(For some people it's Sirigu but, I prefer Lloris)
Left Back- Patrice Evra. He played 7 games. He's good at crosses and on the wing. He's fast. I don't have any complains about him.
CB-Koscielny and Varane. They play really well. The only problem is that they are slow but they are good at tackling.  Koscielny scored one goal from corner and Varane assisted one goal.

Right Back-Sagna. To tell you the truth. I'm going to sell him. I cannot see him in game.

Central Defensive Midfielder-Jeremy Toulalan. My main player got injured. So he's in starting line-up as a substitute. He played 3 games. He played average. He's good at tackling players.

Left midfielder- Finally I got him. El-Shaarawy. He's beast. My favorite player in  real life as well.
He played 7 games. Scored 2 goals and made 4 assist. He's good in attacking and crosses. He's my team captain.

Right midfielder-Pastore he's fine. I'm satisfied with him. He's fast and gives good passes. He's replacing tired Biabiany

CAM-Samir Nasri. Played 7 games. Scored 2 goals and gave 3 assists. He's good at shooting but the only problem with him is that he's slow.

ST-Edison Cavani. When I got him I was really excited. After one game I changed my mind because, he's slow. Everyone remember Filippo Inzaghi(he's my favorite player of all time) he plays similar to him. You can't see him in game but he somehow scores. So far Cavani Played 5 games and scored 4 goals and gave 2 assists.

ST-Gomis. He's fast but he lacks accuracy. Played 5 games Scored 2 goals. He substituting injured Benzema

Manager-Arsene Wenger. Everyone likes him and he's French :)

                                                                     Substitutes

All of the players below are good replacements. Except Biabiany and Benzema. They are in my main squad.
At the moment Benzema is injured and Biabiany is tired. Benzema played 7 games, Scored 4 goals and gave 3 assists. He's fast and good at heading. I'm satisfied with him. Biabiani he's fast and really good at passing.

                                                              Amount I spent.
If you want to know how much I spent on each player you can see it below.

Hugo Lloris-7.000 coins
Patrice Evra-1.800 coins
Koscielny-1.200 coins
Varane-850 coins
Toulalan-1.100 coins
Shaarawy-11.000 coins
Biabiany-2.500 coins
Nasri-14.000 coins
Cavani-7.500 coins
Benzema-19.000 coins
Starting 11 totall=65.950 coins Which is waste of money. Especially for Cavani and Nasri. The only players i paid and was satisfied. Benzema and Shaarawy.
Subs and Reserves- I spent 10-15k max.

Final Verdict. If you have coins. It's better to play with Ligue BBVA(Spanish Championship) or Italian Serie-A. This French squad will only make you nervous. It made me swear couple of times. Even though I'm calm person and don't get angry when I play games. I will really appreciate your comments and If you like my posts please share it with your friends. Hopefully soon I'll try to review Ligue BBVA(Spanish), Bundesliga(German), Serie-A(My dream Italians) and Barclays Premier League(English) leagues. Thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment