Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fifa Ultimate Team Packs Waste of Money

Hey Guys Merry Christmas. Today I'm going to talk about Ultimate Team Packs. I will say one thing. Don't waste your money/coins to open gold, silver, bronze or even special packs. You won't get lucky. Especially the don't open expensive ones. Yesterday, after building my french team I had 35k coins left, so I bought 2 Jumbo Premium Gold Pack and got nothing.                    
                                                         Waste of money

It's better to buy players for the coins you have. I bought two 15k packs and got players and items worth no more than 5k. What is packs? There are different packs. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Premium packs. When you open a packs it gives you. Players for your teams and consumables. Such as player contracts, player modifier and etc. Why we need to open a packs? To have good players in our team. You can sell them to buy another player or keep them. Why It's waste of money? Because, most of the time players you get are not good. You are spending 7.5k opening a pack expecting to get Messi or Ronaldo, Team of the Week Player, In-Form or even Legendary? It's not going to happen. You might get but, the possibility of you getting the best players are 0.00000000001% I spent more than $200 and I know what I'm talking about :) There are people who spent more than $2000 and they got nothing. If you want to make a good team and have some coins to spend, just buy players on the market. Now I'll open a pack and explain you a little further. Sorry to say that but, I can't open gold pack or silver because I'm broke and I don't want to waste my coins. So I'll open one bronze pack.
                                                         Bronze Pack

I spent 750 coins and as you can see below I got items worth 300-400 coins.

Players on this packs are not even in Transfer Market. Because, there is no demand. Contracts, you can get better in transfer market for 150-200coins. Other items are worthless as well as I mentioned before. Packs are waste of money. Please comment below about your thoughts and if you liked my post share it with your friends. Hopefully on my next review. I'm going to talk about Ligue 1 Team(French Ligue) Ultimate Team. Thanks for your visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment