Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fifa 14 Ultimate team. ITALIAN SERIE-A

Today I'm going to discuss the Fifa 14 Ultimate team and how players interact with each other.
This is my squad. As you can see one of the spots is empty. That's where Balotelli used to be. Tevez-Balotelli, a perfect pair of strikers. I tried Di Natale as a striker (after watching a couple of youtube videos).The problem with him is that he's really slow. Even though he's pricy. But he's perfect as a Central Attacking Midfielder. His shots are dangerous and his accuracy is phenomenal. Kaka is a really good replacement if you are low on budget. "Why did I put Muller as a Right Midfielder on my Italian team"? I hear you ask. Well it's because, there are not a lot of good and fast Right Midfielders in the Italian Championship. As a Left Midfielder Shaarawy is a beast. Fast and most of the time he delivers some really good crosses. Central Defensive Midfielder of course is our Maestro Pirlo without a doubt. 
Left Back. I had a choice between Santon and Criscito. Criscito is faster and a better defender overall. Right Back: Abate and Maicon, without a doubt because there are only two good choices in the game. However Maicon is really slow. Abate is really good in defence and helps a lot in attacks. Barzagli and Chiellini are really good "walls". As a substitute I chose Ogbonna. He's great replacement as a Centre Back. Buffon is really good keeper but pricy but if you want a cheap keeper, I would go for Marchetti (he's my sub) I really like this team and I think that it's a beast. Even if you are a not good player with this team you will play well. Even if you lose you won't concede a lot of goals.
                             

As a subs i would go for 
Ogbonna is the third best Italian defender after Barzagli and Chiellini. De Rossi is a perfect substitute for Pirlo. Asamoah, I never use him (but if Shaarawy gets suspended or injured there is no one to use, without losing chemistry). I don't like slow guys. Sanchez is a perfect cover for Muller. Hamsik is a beast as well. (However, after purchasing Di Natale. I sold Hamsik) Pato and Gomez are good and fast strikers with good pace. Danilo, Radu and Maicon are never used by me. Chicharito, he's a perfect fifth choice striker. 
 Manager Montella. I prefer him to other Italian managers but you can get Spaletti who is Zenit Coach but don't forget to buy Serie-A consumable for him
I miss my old team, too bad my account got banned after I purchased coins from 3rd party websites. If you like my post please share it with your friends. Soon I'll be doing a post about Russian League Players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment