Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fifa 14 Issues with Origin and Playing Fifa 14 on my PC.

Hey guys today i'm going to talk about EA Customer Service First of all, EA(Electronic Arts) banned my account. On my XBOX. Before, that I had problems with them considering loyalty packs, bonus packs and pre-order code. After some headache with their customer service somehow I've got everything I wanted. Then I bought gold from 3rd party websites which is against Terms of Conditions and no one told me about it and is there anyone who reads the company Terms? Again, I wrote huge letter to EA and got my account Dispute. They replied me after 3 weeks. They just restarted my account. What is the point to play on this account anymore? I could easily open a new account and restart everything if I wanted. I said to myself  Whatever and sold my XBOX Fifa 14 Game. I paid online to buy Fifa 14 for my Computer. Again three card were declined. Talked to EA customer service online. If you want to waste your time and get nothing you are more welcome to contact them. I was really furious because i didn't know how much they are going to withdraw from my account because, there was only $1 and pending on my payment status. So I called customer service by phone. I contacted one of their managers. They are so kind and sweet on the phone. They understand everything. The guy told me ''Don't worry we will refund your money'' He told me to buy gift cards. I bought two $20 gift cards from Wallmart. If you want to know how the card looks. You can see the picture below.



So I bought the card and finally bought the game. I bought Deluxe Edition because there was a promotion. 5 Useless items and most importantly 1575 Fifa Points to buy players. I really needed this. Standard edition of the game costs from Origin Store $27.99 and Digital Deluxe edition $35. So I was really excited to open some packs with my Fifa points. As usual I got worthless players.
The first Issue I had in game was completely different controls. Usually your keyboard controls are
W-Through Ball
A-Cross
D-Shoot
S-Pass
and most importantly Movement keys are arrows on your right side of the keyboard. But on this game it was completely different and most importantly you can use your mouse. Thanks to the guys from youtube I somehow changed the controls. There are some in-game issues. You can't press at the same time two keys at the same time. If you want to press Q+W at the same time to Cross the Ball to your teammates in Advance Don't dream about it :)  Don't buy the game for your PC but it for your consoles. But, still you will get some problems with customer service. Once I bought microsoft points for my XBOX 360. I got charged twice after 2 days and wasting my time talking to customer service I've got my refund. So If you Patient enough I will recommend to buy the game. Only console version of the game. First Fifa I ever played was Fifa 98 and from that time I played all the Parts. Everyone is complaining about the game that It's the same and the only difference is transfers. I totally agree with this but the only thing which is keeping me to play Fifa is Ultimate-Team. So If you liked my post share with your friends and hopefully Today or tomorrow I'll review Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Russian League Squad. Thanks for your time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment